Your Wedding Ceremony
I can officiate at a ceremony for couples of any gender that follows your legal marriage or partnership formalities, either the same day or some time afterwards.
You can share your love for each other with your family and friends, in the ceremony that you really want.
These ceremonies don’t replace your legal formalities but are designed to be a perfect solution to many dilemmas.
If you can say “Yes” to any of these situations, the Wedding Celebration Ceremony is for you!
- You want your ceremony in a private house or garden.
- You want the ceremony outside, maybe in a marquee.
- You want to get married abroad but also want to share your wedding celebration with friends and family when you return.
- You want your ceremony in a particular venue that isn’t licensed for marriages or civil partnership.
- You want religious or cultural traditions, which aren’t allowed at a Register Office or in a religious ceremony.
- You want to include spiritual, religious or symbolic elements with special meaning to you.
It is a Personalised ceremony that you design with Derek’s help, conducted in front of all your family and friends, in any location that you choose.
These ceremonies are for couples of any gender.