TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Booking and Payment
- Payments are accepted by cash, cheque or bank transfer to: Account No 00151861 Sort Code 83 15 14.
- Cheque payments require 10 working days for clearance. Payable to: Mr Derek McGillivray.
- The ceremony will not be delivered on the due date in the absence of full, cleared payment.
- The booking is not accepted and no contract exists until payment is received (or cleared in the case of cheques). If the booking is not accepted the deposit paid and submitted with the booking form will be refunded to you.
- Alteration or cancellation by you of an accepted booking will be subject to the cancellation provisions below in these terms and conditions.
- Cancellation or Modification by A Happy Ceremony / Derek McGillivray
Every effort will be made to conduct the Ceremony in accordance with your requirements but I reserve the right, at my discretion, to modify or cancel your booking, and in that event), I will return to you all money you have paid or it will offer you alternative arrangements. No further or additional compensation will be payable.
- Cancellation by You
If you cancel the Ceremony after the booking is accepted or the Ceremony is cancelled due to non-payment of the balance of the booking fee the deposit shall be payable or forfeited as the case may be.
- Warranties and Liability
I warrant that the Ceremony will be carried out with reasonable care and skill. I will have no liability to you in respect of any loss arising from incorrect instructions or booking details given by you or other fault on your part. My entire liability shall be limited to the amount paid by you in respect of the Ceremony.
- Intellectual Property
In making your booking, you acknowledge that the copyright and all other intellectual property in respect of the Ceremony and all documentation or other materials used in or relating to the Ceremony belongs to myself. You are licensed to record the Ceremony for your own personal use and enjoyment but you are not entitled to use it otherwise or publish the whole or any part of the Ceremony or its materials without my express written permission.